2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Canara bank probationary officer exam syllabus

As you are looking for syllabus of Canara bank probationary officer exam , so here I would like to tell you that Canara Bank PO Syllabus is of two ways as written test and Interview.

1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
4. English.

b. Descriptive paper which is on general subjects and is of just for qualifying purpose.

2. Interview

Canara bank probationary officer exam syllabus

27th February 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Will you provide me syllabus of the Canara bank probationary officer exam as I want to appear in Canara bank PO exam ?
27th February 2015, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here giving you syllabus of the Canara bank probationary officer exam.

Canara Bank PO Syllabus:

There is not fixed syllabus for Canara Bank , I am here giving you topics that are mainly covered.

Test of Reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude.
General Awareness.
English

Reasoning syllabus:
50 questions will be there in this section also. Expect the difficulty level to be on the higher side for this section. The important areas are Logical Reasoning, Arithmetical reasoning, Analytical reasoning, Series completion, finding missing figures, Completing number and alphabetical series, Analogies / decision making, Puzzle / Seating Arrangement

Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
Number system
HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications [Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion]: [Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest]: [Time and work, Time and distance, Mensuration]:. Permutation and combination Probability
Data Interpretation Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs

General Awareness:
In this section 10 questions each are expected from Marketing and computer awareness sections and 15 questions each are expected from Banking awareness and current affairs sections.

English Language syllabus:
Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar Corrections, Identification of Errors in sentence constructions, Jumbled sentences etc. Expect High standard questions in Comprehension, rest of the questions will be in moderate difficulty.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in