2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

CAIIB IIBF June

How can any student of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) find the list of CAIIB June Examination passed students? I want to see the list of passed students of CAIIB Exam June again. So tell me full procedure that how I can get that list online? Can I get that list of Passed students in June Exam on the official website of IIBF?
Similar Threads
Thread
DBF from IIBF
Due IIBF
Iibf MBA
DBF Course IIBF
CAIIB Linked MBA Prospectus
IIBF CAIIB Exam Date
Iibf ctf
Iibf aml kyc
Ek?i iibf
CAIIB and International Banking Certification Offered By the Indian Institute of Bank
Iibf mba
CAIIB Examinations Of The Indian Institute Of Banking & Finance
MBA Through IIBF
MBA caiib ignou
Iibf rrb
CAIIB Exam IIBF
IIBF CAIIB Eligibility
UGC National Eligibility Test June Resultsugc National Eligibility Test Result June
Dbf iibf
Ccb iibf
8th June 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: CAIIB IIBF June

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the CAIIB IIBF Examination Will you Please Provide It ?
8th June 2018, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CAIIB IIBF June

JAIIB Exam (Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). It is open only to ordinary members of the institute (Any one employed in the banking and finance industry can submit an application to the Institute for membership). Single membership is obtainable on a life membership basis

Eligibility Criteria
Anyone working in banking or any other financial industry should register themselves firstly as an ordinary member at IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance) whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.

Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the banks office where the candidate is working, even if he/she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.

Exam Pattern :

Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.

The examination will be held in Online Mode only.

There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.

Questions for the examination will be asked for :
Knowledge testing
Conceptual grasp
Analytical/logical exposition
Problem-solving
Case analysis

JAIIB Exam Registration Charge:
FIRST ATTEMPT FEE : Rs. 2400/- (Plus Tax)
SECOND ATTEMPT FEE : Rs. 1000/- (Plus Tax)
THIRD ATTEMPT FEE : Rs. 1000/- (Plus Tax)
FOURTH ATTEMPT FEE : Rs. 1000/- (Plus Tax)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in