2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bsc Electronics Syllabus Kakatiya University

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.Sc. (Electronics) offered by Kakatiya University, Warangal as I need it for preparation of the examination?
6th July 2018, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bsc Electronics Syllabus Kakatiya University

The syllabus of B.Sc. (Electronics) offered by Kakatiya University, Warangal is as follows:

B.Sc. (ELECTRONICS) I year
Semester - I
Paper - I: Circuit Analysis

UNIT - I

AC Fundamentals: Sinusoidal wave average and RMS values J-Operator Polar and Rectangular forms of complex numbers Phasor diagram Complex impedance and admittance. Kirchhoffs Current and Voltage Laws: Concept of voltage and current sources - KVL and KCL - application to simple circuits (AC and DC) consisting of resistors and sources Node voltage analysis and mesh analysis.

UNIT-II
Network Theorems (DC and AC): Superposition theorem, Thevenins theorem, Nortons theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Reciprocity theorem, Millimans theorem, Application to simple Networks

UNIT-III
RC and RL circuits: Transient response of RL and RC circuits with step input, Time constants. Frequency response of RC and RL circuits, Types of filters Low pass filter and High pass filter frequency response, passive differentiating circuit and passive integrating circuit.

UNIT-IV
Resonance: RLC Series and parallel resonance circuits Resonant frequency Q-Factor Bandwidth Selectivity. Cathode Ray Oscilloscope: Cathode ray tube (CRT) and its working electron gun focusing deflection sensitivity florescent screen Measurement of time period, frequency, phase and amplitude.

Text Books:
1) Basic Electronics Grob, 10th edition(TMH)
2) Circuit Analysis P .Gnanaswamy, Pearson Education.
3) Circuit and Networks A. Sudhakar & S. Pallri (TMH)
4) Pulse, digital & switching waveforms Milliman &Taub.
5) Networks, Lines and Fields John D Ryder (PHI)
6) Network theory Smarajit Ghosh (PHI)

Syllabus B.Sc. (Electronics) Kakatiya University, Warangal

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in