2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th April 2013, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BITS Dubai Faculty Recruitment

You want to apply for Faculty Position at BITS Dubai so as on there are Associate Professor and Assistant Professor levels vacany available in following departments:

Mechanical Engineering,

Electrical Engineering,
Electronics Engineering,
Instrumentation Engineering,
Biotechnology Engineering,
Mathematics,
Physics,
Chemistry
Management

If you are interested to apply then you can send your detailed CV to following maid id: hrd@bitsdubai.com

Postal Address
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
Dubai International Academic City
P. O. Box No. - 345055
Dubai
UAE
Ph: +9714 4200 700 Extn. 103

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=bits+dubai&hl=en&ll=25.132852,55.418472&spn =0.042349,0.081711&fb=1&gl=in&hq=bits+dubai&hnear= bits+dubai&cid=0,0,1695890976212925383&t=m&z=14&iw loc=A[/MAP]
3rd September 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligebility for A.P. in Engg. college

I have done M.Sc in electronics in 2003 with Ist div. After this we have 8 year expericence in electronics industries. Then completed M.E.(electronics and communication engg.) degree in 2015. Now Am I Eligible for Assistant Professor Post in engg. college?
24th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in joining BITS Pilani Institute as a faculty at their Dubai campus so please provide me the recruitment details for the same?
24th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

BITS Pilani’s mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.

Professors
PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Div. at ME/MPhil/MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)
At least 10 years post-PhD experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least 4 years at the level of an Associate Professor, or equivalent.

Associate Professors
PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/MPhil/MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)
At least 6 years post PhD experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least 3 years at the level of an Assistant Professor, or equivalent.

Assistant Professors
PhD in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/MPhil/MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level).

Lecturers
ME/MPhil/MBA or equivalent in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with a 1st Div. or 60% in all college/university level degrees)

Please apply through the official website of BITS Pilani Dubai Campus or send a mail of application at the below mail address.

The vacancies are available until it is occupied.

Contact Details:

Faculty affairs

Faculty Affairs
BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), Dubai
UAE

Email: facultyaffairs@dubai.bits-pilani.ac.in

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in