2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Bits Pilani Dubai Sports

Hello sir, Can you please tell me that is there any branch of BITS Pilani situated in Dubai? Is there any branch then please tell me the sport facilities of that campusfor the students and the faculties??
Similar Threads
Thread
Bits Pilani - Dubai (BPD)
BITS Pilani Dubai Pics
BITS Pilani Dubai UAE
BITS Pilani Dubai Intranet
Ranking Of Bits Pilani Dubai
PHD in BITS Pilani Dubai
MS BITS Pilani Dubai
BITS Pilani Dubai Contact No
Bits Pilani Dubai M Tech
Bits Pilani Sports Quota
BITS Pilani Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai
Bits Pilani Dubai MBA
BITS Pilani Dubai ME Admission
Bits Pilani Sports Facilities
BITS Pilani Dubai library
BITS Pilani Dubai Dubai
BITS Pilani Dubai Accommodation
BITS Pilani Dubai Campus Dubai
BITS Pilani MBA Dubai
8th June 2015, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bits Pilani Dubai Sports

BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus is a private technical university which is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a campus of BITS Pilani.

As I mentioned above there is a campus of BITS Pilani in Dubai.

You are looking for the detail of the sports in the BITS Pilani, Dubai. So I am sharing the detail regarding this:

This campus encourages the students and the faculties for sports by conducting the various competition and the tournaments. This campus aims to the good health of the students and the faculties.

To achieve the above aim the campus provides the separate sports facilities for the boys and girls including the outdoor court for playing Basketball, Volleyball, Throw ball, Tennis and Handball.

These facilities are being maintained by separate instructor who is also responsible for training the students and also supervising their activity.

This campus also conducts the sports festival every year. In this festival more hen the 15 UAE Universities participates.
This festival includes tournaments such as throw ball, football, cricket, table tennis, chess and badminton.

Other than the sport Festival the campus also cares for the cultural festivals and conducts the cultural festivals also.

Contact Details:

BITS Pilani, Dubai
Academic City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 420 0700

Tags
bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in