2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Bharathiar University Is Good or Bad

I was making up my mind to take admissions in Bharathiar University but I had some confusion regarding that whether I should go for this University or not? So kindly enlist with the various features and facilities of this University so that I can figure it out whether this University is good or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBA Bharathiar University
MIB Bharathiar University
PHD Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University KSA
MCA at Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University (BU)
Bharathiar University ASC
Bharathiar University IDE
Bharathiar University Ugc Net Dec
B.Ed at Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University MIB
Bharathiar University Good
SET Bharathiar University
MBA At Bharathiar University
Where is Bharathiar university
Can I get Good job after Good Marks in Engineering
MCA is good Option not Good in Programming
Tips to write good Answers and get good marks in BCA entrance exam
Bharathiar University
Admission in good M.Tech College without good marks in GATE exam
15th May 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar University Is Good or Bad

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MCA Course of the Bharathiar University Will you Please tell Me Is Getting Admission Into the MCA Course of the Bharathiar University ?
15th May 2018, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University Is Good or Bad

Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharathiar, the university was established in February 1982 . under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) and was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1985.

Yes It is Good to do MCA From the Bharathiar University As the University is One of the Top University of Bharathiar University And Its Also Recognized by UGC And the Syllabus of the MCA Of the University Is Based on the New Technologies And Been Updated Timely And Also the Placement of the University is Good

The Details of the MCA Course is given below

Duration : 3 year

Number of Seats : 40

Eligibility

A Pass in any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3 / 4 years pattern) in any discipline with core Mathematics or Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelors degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Pass in any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects

For more Information you may Contact to the Bharathiar University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Bharathiar University
Address: E Block, Lajpat Nagar, Block E, Sector 4, Rajendra Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201005
Phone: 097165 54666

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in