2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Bharathiar University (BU)

I have completed Post Graduation and now want to take admission in Ph.D. Full Time Course form Bharathiar University (BU) so please give me the process to get Application form and Prospectus? Also tell me about charges of Application form and Prospectus of Bharathiar University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bharathiar University SET Key
BBA Bharathiar University
MIB Bharathiar University
CET Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University MBA
MCA at Bharathiar University
PHD at Bharathiar University
Www.Bharathiar University Phd
Bharathiar University ASC
MCA Bharathiar University
B.Ed at Bharathiar University
SET in Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University MIB
SET Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University for MBA
MBA At Bharathiar University
BBM Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University TCS
New VC For Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University BCA
25th July 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar University (BU)

I want to know the Science Courses offered by the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore so can you tell me?
25th July 2018, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University (BU)

Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. The university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982)

It was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1985.

Science Courses

1.M.Sc. Mathematics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications or equivalent thereof.
Duration : 2 Years
Strength : 45

2.M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) A Pass in B.Sc. Mathematics (or) Mathematics with Computer Applications.
Strength : 45

3.M.Sc. Statistics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics/ B.Sc. Mathematics/B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications along with Statistics as one of the papers.

4.M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Statistics / B.Sc. Mathematics / Maths with Computer Applications, B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. along with Statistics as one of the papers.

5.M.Sc. Physics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Applications as ancillary subjects.

6.M.Sc. Medical Physics

Eligibility:
(i) A pass in B.Sc Physics with Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Application as ancillary subjects.

7.M.Sc. Nanoscience and Technology

Eligibility:
(i) Any UG Degree with Science Subject.

8.P.G. Diploma in Nano Science & Technology

Eligibility:
(i) Any PG Degree with Science Subject.

9.M.Sc. Electronics and Instrumentation

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc Electronics / Physics.
(ii) Duration : 2 Years
(iii) Strength : 60
10.M.Sc. Chemistry

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16

11.M.Sc. Chemistry(Differential Fee Structure)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B. Sc.Chemistry with Physics / Mathematics as one of the ancillary subjects.
(iii) Strength : 16

12.M.Sc.Zoology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Zoology / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology / Life Sciences / Animal Science and Biotechnology / Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology / Animal Science / Biology
(iii) Strength : 40

13.M.Sc. Human Genetics and Molecular Biology

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Genetics / Zoology / Animal Sciences / Advanced Zoology / Applied Zoology/Animal Science and Biotechnology/Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Science B.E. Bio-technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech., Bio-Technology / B.Tech. Biotechnology/ Pharmacy BAMS / BHMS Ayurveda and Homeopathy / MBBS and all branches of Life Science / B.Tech-Genetic Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology.
(iii) Strength : 25

14.M.Sc. Bioinformatics

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc., B.Tech in all Science Disciplines,B.V.Sc.,B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 20

15.P.G.Diploma in Cheminformatics

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in M.Sc., / M.Tech., in all Science disciplines, B.V.Sc., B.Pharm, M.B.B.S and B.D.S
(iii) Strength : 15

16.M.Sc. Environmental Sciences

Eligibility:
(i)Bachelors Degree from any recognised University with any of the following subjects like Environmental Sciences / Life Science / Biological Science / Geology / Chemistry / Physics
(iii) Strength : 30

17.M.Sc. Botany

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in B.Sc.Botany / Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Science

18. PG Diploma in Herbal Technology

Eligibility:
(i)UG or PG Degree in any Biological Sciences discipline.

19.M.Sc. Biotechnology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in UG Degree in any Life Sciences.
(iii) Strength : 25

20.M.Sc. Industrical Biotechnology

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Agriculture / Applied Science / Animal Science / Biochemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Botany / Plant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Science / Food Science & Nutrition / Microbiology / Pharmacy / Medical Sciences (MBBS / BDS / BVSc) / Zoology.

21.M.Sc. Microbiology

Eligibility:
A Pass in Bachelors Degree in any one of the following as one of the major subjects: Microbiology / Biotechnology / Agriculture / Biochemistry / Botany / PLant Biology / Biochemistry and Plant Biotechnology / Environmental Sciences / Medical Sciences (MBBS/BDS/BVSc) /Zoology.

22.M.Sc. BioChemistry

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in UG Degree with 60% in any one of the following Degree Courses of UGC recognised University. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Bio Medical Science / Biomedical Instruments Science / Medical Lab Technology / Bioinformatics / Chemistry / Environmental Science / Clinical Lab Technology / Nanotechnology / Life Science
Strength : 25

23.M.Sc.Computer Science

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. /B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology / B.Sc. Software Systems/ B.Sc. Information Sciences / B.Sc. Information System / B.Sc. Software Systems / B.Sc. Software Sciences / B.Sc. Applied Sciences.
Strength : 40

24.M.Sc. Information Technology

Eligibility:
(i)A Pass in B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.Sc. Computer Technology / B.Sc. Information Technology.

25.M.C.A.(Regular)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 or 4 years pattern ) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree pf minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects..
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2017 Examination. MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET results.

26.M.C.A.(Differential Fees Structure)

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 or 4 years pattern ) in any discipline with core Mathematics (or) Business Mathematics at +2 level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree with 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree pf minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects..
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2016 Examination.MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET results.

27.M.C.A. - Lateral Entry

Eligibility:
(ii) Candidates should have appeared for TANCET 2016 Examination.MCA(Lateral Entry) : A Pass in Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3 Years duration in B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with Mathematics as course at Higher Secondary level or at Graduate level. The candidates should have appeared for an Entrance Test conducted by TANCET.The last date for submission of filled in MCA application is with in Ten Days from the date of publication of TANCET results.

28.M.Sc. - Data Analytics

Eligibility:
(i)A pass in any recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration ( 10+2+3 pattern ) with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects at graduate level.

29.P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications

Eligibility:
(i) Admission is open to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University.

Contact-

Bharathiar University
Marudhamalai Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046
0422 242 2222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in