2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2015, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Maharashtra Empanelment

In Nov 2014, Bank of Maharashtra was published notice for Empanelment Of Valuers For Branches In Jaipur Zone, now dates has gone, but for your idea here I am giving:

EMPANELMENT OF VALUERS FOR BRANCHES IN JAIPUR ZONE

Eligibility for Empanelment:

The panel valuer should have a valid Income Tax registration certificate at the time of empanelment.

The applicant valuer should have professional engineering qualification of repute.

The applicant valuer should be empanelled with at least 5 other Nationalized Banks / Financial Institutions and should be having minimum 5 years of experience.

The Reports submitted for immovable properties must clearly state the following:-

1. Date of acquisition of the property by the borrower/ mortgagor. 2. Date on which Non Agriculture status was acquired.
3. Guidance value of the Government for similar property/ Circle Rate.
4. The last four transactions registered before the Registrar for sale of property in the area giving date of transaction and Rate.

BOM NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT

26th November 2015, 08:26 PM
rameshwar1953

Re: Bank of Maharashtra Empanelment of valuers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will Bank of Maharashtra publish notice for Empanelment Of Valuers For Branches In Jaipur Zone, if yes then would you like to provide here that notification as a PDF format???
yes,i want to empaneled in bank of maharastra in jaipur zone.I am B.E. (HONS.)CIVIL,F.I.E. F.IV.& CHARTERED ENGINEER (I).
20th January 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bank of Maharashtra Empanelment of valuers

Rajkumar Baburao Zare diploma in civil Engineer,govt. polytechnic latur
2nd March 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bank of Maharashtra Empanelment

Sir I am Chittaranjan shaw I had applied for empanellment as a valuer to your bank. my querry can I have the latest valuer list so that I may confirm about my empanelment.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in