2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th October 2014, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Clerk and PO Exam Age Eligibility

Here i am providing the information regarding the age eligibility required for the Bank Clerk and PO exam which you are looking for .

Eligibility for Clerk Posts
Agelimit: 20 – 28 years (+5yrs for sc/st, +3yrs for obc, +10yrs for disabled)

Applicants Should have completed graduation (any degree)

Proficiency (able to read/write/write) in the official language of the state that you applied for, is required.

Applicants Must have studied computer science/ IT as subject in high school/ college.If not, then you need to posses atleast a certificate/ diploma in computer operations/ language from an institute.

Eligibility for PO Jobs
Agelimit for PO: 20 – 30 years (relaxation in max. age is same just like in clerk)

Applicants must be a degree graduate (any discipline)
26th March 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about IBPS Bank Clerk and PO Exam Age Eligibility so will you please provide me information about it ?
26th March 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to know about IBPS Bank Clerk and PO Exam Age Eligibility so here I am giving you same:

IBPS Bank Clerk and PO Exam eligibility is same difference is only in Age criteria which I am giving you here:

Eligibility for IBPS Bank Clerk and PO Exam:

Nationality:

A candidate must be a Citizen of India.
A subject of Nepal or Bhutan is also eligible.
A Tibetan Refugee who lives in India before 1st January 1962 is also eligible.

Qualification:
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

IBPS Bank Clerk Age Limit:
Minimum age is 20 years.
Maximum age is 28 years.

IBPS Bank PO Age Limit:

Minimum age is 20 years.
Maximum age is 30 years.

Syllabus for PO Exam:

English Syllabus : English language Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam is a common paper of basic English knowledge. it have General English , Comprehension & Spelling sections which is
General English: Vocabulary, synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence completion
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection and Passage correction, Sentence correction
Spelling: Grammar, Idioms and Phrases contains IBPS PO Syllabus.

Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus : Quantitative aptitude Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam papers contains Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion. Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study. IBPS PO Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude paper cover all these.

General Awareness Syllabus: General awareness Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam is a basically General Knowledge paper which covers latest information about the Current Affairs (Latest News) from Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc.

Computer Syllabus: Computer Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam covers Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use etc.

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in