2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS clerk exam Eligibility

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies which was approved by public sector banks.

Eligibility for this Exam-

Educational Qualification:

Candidate should hold a degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central government.

Candidate must have operating and working knowledge of computer systems, possessing a certificate/Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/language/ or should have studied computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.

Candidate should be proficient in the official language of the state or UT.

Age Limit-

The candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on August 1, 2014 for the December 2014 exam.

Nationality –

A candidate must be either-

I. a Citizen of India or
II. a subject of Nepal or
III. a subject of Bhutan or
IV. a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
V. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
8th November 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility

I have completed my B.Com from Correspondence, so am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam or not ?
8th November 2014, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility

Yes you are eligible for appearing IBPS Clerk Exam, I am giving you some more information about this exam:

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:
A candidate must be a Citizen of India.
If a candidate is subject of Nepal or Bhutan also eligible for exam.
A candidate who is a Tibetan Refugee but living in India from January 1962 is also eligible.

Age limit:
A candidate must have minimum 20 years age.
A candidate must have maximum 28 years age.

Relaxation of age:
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
5 years
Other Backward Classes
3 years
Persons With Disability
10 years

Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Address

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS House, 90 Feet, D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066 ‎
1800 22 2366 ‎

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=IBPS+&hl=en&ll=19.215027,72.863431&spn=0.01 1002,0.020428&sll=18.554302,73.824413&sspn=0.01104 6,0.020428&hq=IBPS&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
15th November 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility

I want to get the eligibility of IBPS Clerk Exam, will you please provide me that ?
17th November 2014, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility

IBPS conducts many exams for banking sectors, as you want to get the eligibility of this exam so here I am giving you same:

Eligibility criteria
Nationality:
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
If a candidate is a subject of Nepal or Bhutan is also eligible.
A Tibetan refugee candidate who lives in India before January 1, 1962 is also eligible.

Age Limit:
Minimum age is 20 years
Maximum age is 28 years

Candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline which is recognized Central government or a recognized university.

Selection Procedure:
Selection process is based on two stages:

1. Written test
2. Interview

IBPS Clerk Notification

Here I am uploading a pdf file for the notification of IBPS clerk:...........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS Clerk Notification.pdf (232.4 KB, 42 views)
27th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in IBPS Clerk Exam . Will you please provide information regarding the eligibility required to appear in exam ?
27th May 2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection directs CWE for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies which was approved by public sector banks.

The following are the eligibility details…

Applicants must be a citizen of India .

Applicants must have obtained a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognised University

Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum 28 years

Age Relaxation:

Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe ---5 years

Other Backward Classes ---3 years

Persons With Disability ---10 years

Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried--- 9 years

Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 ---5 years

Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen------ actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years

Persons affected by 1984 riots--- 5 years

Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)----- 5 years

IBPS Clerk Exam Books

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in