2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2012, 03:44 PM
GUL SAMI

Banaras Hindu University Phd Programme

I am thinking to apply for the Ph.D program of the Banaras Hindu University but I don’t have any idea about the date of entrance test. Can you provide me the dates and also tell me form where I can.
7th July 2012, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University Phd Programme

The Banaras Hindu University will hold research entrance test (RET) on 12th august, 2012. The test A will be scheduled from 9:00-10.00 am; test B will be scheduled from 10:30-12:30 p.m. for admission to Ph.D.

Application fee: Rs.50/-

Commencement date of sale of application forms from the office counter/ Availability of RET-2012 Information Bulletin/Form on the BHU Website: 25.06.2012
Last date for sale of application forms from the office counter: 16.07.2012
Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms: 16.07.2012

The candidate can fill up the application form online or obtain information bulletin plus application form from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU Varanasi.
7th August 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Banaras Hindu University PhD Programme

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the PhD Programme of the Banaras Hindu University. So can you please provide me the admission notice of the PhD Programme of the Banaras Hindu University including the contact details of the University??
8th August 2015, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University PhD Programme

Banaras Hindu University is a public central university which is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.

It was established in 1916.

Eligibility:

The candidate must have Master degree in Business Management (M.B.M.), Management Studies/ Management Sciences (M.M.S.), Business Administration (M.B.A.), International Business Administration (M.I.B.A.), International Business (M.I.B.), M.B.A. (Agri-Business).

Or

Must have completed Two years postgraduate diploma in Management from any one of the Indian Institutes of Management (I.I.Ms)/or First Class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent to Master Degree in Management by AIU/accredited by AICTE/UGC.

You are looking for the details regarding the admission notice of the PhD Programme of the Banaras Hindu University. So I want to tell you that the notice is not published by the University of the Year 2015. When it will be published I will provide it to you. I am providing you the old notice of the admission:

To get the details download this attachment:

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 236 8558

Map:
[MAP]Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in