2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

BAMU Phd Application

hii sir, I wants to get the Phd Admission Application form of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
ASC Of BAMU
Phd at BAMU
Bamu net set
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu ba
Cas bamu
Bamu mba
BAMU PET Application
Bamu pet 14
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
B.ed bamu
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
BAMU Ph D B. Ped
5th April 2016, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BAMU Phd Application

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, formerly Marathwada University, is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Republic of India

As you asking for the Phd Admission Application form of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University let me tell you the Application form for the Phd course is not Available at present , As per my knowledge the Phd Admissions for the year 2016 is not open now you may get the Application form of Phd Admission into the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

by going through the official site of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

the page may look as follow :
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

there at the top of the page you may get the link of Admission click on it After clicking you may redirect to the page from there you may get the application form of the phd Admission when the Admissions are opened for the Phd course

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Admission

Contact details :
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: University Campus,Near Soneri Mahal,, Jaisingpura, Begumpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004
Phone: 0240 240 3399

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in