2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Bamu pet 14

I want to get admission in PhD in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and for that I want to get the details of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University PET 2015 so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
Bcs bamu
Phd at BAMU
Bamu net set
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu mba
Bamu gr
BAMU B.Ed CET
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
Bamu asc
B.ed bamu
Ar bamu
UGC ASC Dr BAMU
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
2nd August 2015, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bamu pet 14

As you want to get the details of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University PET 2015 to get admission in PhD so here is the information of the same for you:

Eligibility:
Candidates must have passed masters degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University.

PET Eligibility:
The candidates who have qualified CSIR / UGC – NET ( JRF, LS ), SET, SLET, GATE, PET & M. Phil are exempted from PET.

The applicant must have minimum of 60% marks or equivalent at the post graduate examination.

The candidate belonging to SC / ST category or physically challenged / disabled candidates shall be given relaxation of 5%.

Application form:
The applicants can get BAMU PET application form from the official website of the BAMU.

Important Dates:
Event Scheduled Dates
Date of Application form December 2014
Last date of Submission Application 1st January 2015

PET Paper Pattern & Syllabus:
The BAMU PET examination has 2 papers such as:

Paper I 100 marks
Paper II 100 marks

Both of paper has multiple choice questions. The paper will have 2 hours duration.

Paper 1st is compulsory of General Aptitude Test, the GAT has following sections:

General Aptitude Test Paper:

I) Research Aptitude
Research: Meaning, characteristics, types, steps, methods, ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing its characteristics and format.

II) Reading Comprehension:

A passage to be set with questions to be answered.

III) Communication :
Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.

IV) Reasoning ( Including Mathematical):
Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification.

V) Logical Reasoning :
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies : Word analogy – Applied analogy; Verbal classification; Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multidiagrammatic relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical reasoning.

VI) Data Interpretation:
Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data; Quantitative and qualitative data; Graphical representation and mapping of data.

VII) Information and Communication technology (ICT) :
ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and e – mailing.

VIII) People and Environment :
People and environment interaction; Sources of Pollution, Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation, of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation.

Paper II:
This paper is related with the respective subject of the candidates.

Contact Details:
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound,
University Campus
Samarth Nagar
Aurangabad,
Maharashtra 431001
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada UniversityAurangabad, [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in