2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Cas bamu

Hello sir, I am Vishal verma. I am from Aurangabad. I want you to help me by giving me details about the Career Advancement Schemes (CAS) eligibility details in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University BAMU), Aurangabad. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
Bcs bamu
Phd at BAMU
Bamu net set
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu mba
Bamu gr
Bamu pet 14
BAMU B.Ed CET
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
B.ed bamu
Ar bamu
UGC ASC Dr BAMU
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
25th February 2016, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cas bamu

As you have asked about the Career Advancement Schemes (CAS) eligibility details in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University BAMU), Aurangabad, check below for the information

A teacher who wishes to be considered for promotion under CAS may submit in writing to the university/ college, with three months in advance of the due date, that he/she fulfils all qualifications under CAS and submit to the university/college the Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma as evolved by the concerned University duly supported by all credentials as per the API guidelines set out in these Regulations.

Candidates who do not fulfill the minimum score requirement under the API Scoring System or those who obtain less than 50% in the expert assessment of the selection process will have to be reassessed only after a minimum period of one year.

CAS promotions from a lower grade to a higher grade of Assistant Professor shall be conducted by a “Screening cum Evaluation Committee” adhering to the criteria

Candidates shall offer themselves for assessment for promotion, if they fulfill the minimum API scores indicated in the appropriate API system tables by submitting an application and the required PBAS proforma.

In the final assessment, if the candidates do not either fulfill the minimum API scores in the criteria as per PBAS proforma or obtain less than 50% in expert assessment, wherever applicable, such candidates will be reassessed only after a minimum period of one year.

For more, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAS BAMU.pdf (55.2 KB, 751 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in