2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Tech through AMI after diploma

Here you are looking for information of B.Tech through AMI after diploma as you want here I am providing you.

AMI: American Megatrends India

It is an American hardware and software company that specializes in PC hardware and firmware. It was set up in 1985 by Pat Sarma and S. Shankar, who was chairman and president as of 2011.

Eligibility for B.Tech through AMI:

Those who want to do AMIE must have any one of the following qualifications:

1. Candidate must have 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering from any recognized university of board.

OR

2. Candidate has +2/HSC/PDC with PCM with minimum 45% marks.

Any educational credentials equivalent to the above, are also eligible to apply for AMIE.

Those who chase AMIE after their Diploma course are generally known as Diploma Stream Students and others are known as Non-Diploma Stream Students.

Branches Available

Following engineering branches are available for study

1. Chemical Engineering

2. Civil Engineering

3. Computer Science and Engineering

4. Electrical Engineering

5. Electronics & Communication Engineering

6. Mechanical Engineering

7. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

8. Mining Engineering

9. Production Engineering

10. Textile Engineering

Fees

Fees is depends on the mode of your study. Student opting postal study can done the full course at just Rs 30,000

AMIE Benefits

You can become a graduate engineer, studying at your spare time

Get same qualification as B.E/B.Tech

Recognised by Government as well as Private sector

Try GATE/M.Tech/Better job after AMIE

No regular College study, No Attendence

Least expensive

Full support from Jyothis Academy

Detail information:

AMIE detail information

For more details please let me know we will provide you.
Download this attachment to get detail information it is free to download......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMIE detail information.pdf (188.7 KB, 575 views)
20th May 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me if I can apply for B.Tech through AMIE or Associate Member of Institution of Engineers after completing diploma?
20th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech through AMIE or Associate Member of Institution of Engineers after completing diploma.

They can also do AMIE for better prospects in their company. To do AMIE, first step is getting membership of IEI.

There is an Admission Package for those Diploma holders who intend to become member of The Institution of Engineers (India) to appear in AMIE Exams. If you intend to become member of The Institution of Engineers (India) to appear in AMIE Exams, then only one can join the package. In the package one will get single window service in getting membership for appearing in AMIE exams along with coaching material for preparation.

For a Diploma holder, best higher education option is AMIE. Being in job, he can't go for regular B.Tech. He can do AMIE along with his job. There are also 10+2 pass students in PCME who are engaged in engineering field.

Admission (Registration) Package for Diploma Holders who want to appear in AMIE Examinations

Admission (Registration) package for Diploma Holders (Overseas students) who want to appear in AMIE Examinations

more detail to attached a pdf file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Tech through AMI after diploma.pdf (170.5 KB, 256 views)
15th October 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to do B.Tech through AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers) after diploma , so will you plz let me know can I go for it ??
15th October 2019, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers) is B.Tech level examination in engineering, recognized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.

AMIE Eligibility
Applicants must have 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering. (No marks restriction)
OR
2. +2/HSC/PDC with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks.
Any educational qualifications equivalent to the above, are also eligible to apply for AMIE.

Those who pursue AMIE after their Diploma course are usually known as Diploma Stream Students (Senior Technician members), and others are known as Non-Diploma Stream Students (Technician members).

Under AMIE following Branches Available

1. Architectural Engineering

2. Chemical Engineering

3. Civil Engineering

4. Computer Science and Engineering

5. Electrical Engineering

6. Electronics & Communication Engineering

7. Mechanical Engineering

8. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

9. Mining Engineering

10. Production Engineering

11. Textile Engineering