2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2014, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Eligibility DU

Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the University of Delhi need to meet either of the following eligibility criteria I or II for being considered for admission to the course through the Entrance Test and Interviews.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – I
(a) Bachelor degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from a recognized university with at least 50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 pattern, or with at least 55% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

and

(b) Having studied at least two subjects at the bachelor degree level, to be later taken as school teaching subjects, from out of the ones indicated in List - I or List - with at least 50 % marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – II
Master degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from a recognized university, in any of the subject options indicated in List - I or List - II given in Item 2 below with at least 50 % marks in aggregate

OR
Masters degree in Commerce from a recognised university with at least 50 % marks in aggregate

OR
(a) Masters degree in Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology from a recognized university with at least 50 % marks in aggregate

and
(b) Having studied at least one subject at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as a school teaching subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate in that subject.

OR
(a) Masters degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from a recognized university in any subject with at least 50 % marks in aggregate
and
(b) Having studied at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as school teaching subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects.

Contact Detail:
University of Delhi
University Rd, New Delhi,
Delhi 110007

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=delhi+university&hl=en&ll=28.689929,77.2099 4&spn=0.00911,0.020428&sll=9.941312,76.296444&sspn =0.01023,0.020428&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Ed Eligibility DU.pdf (569.9 KB, 49 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in