2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test?

As you are saying that you are a student of BCA and want to give Assam Teacher Eligibility Test so, according to me you are eligible for that.

Here for you I am providing you the eligibility for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility:

Candidate should have completed B.E/B. TECH/A.M.I.E./Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.

Candidate must possess BA/B.Sc/B.Com with 50 per cent marks with B.T./B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.

Age limit:

Candidate should not be more than 35 years.

Selection procedure:
The candidates will be selected for recruitment on the basis of their performance in TET exam and personal interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
Important dates:

Starting Date for Online Application: Starting of September, 2014

Closing Date for Submitting the online application: First week of September, 2014

Submission of fee at Bank: Mid of September 2014

Written Examination date: Mid of October,2014
16th March 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Will you tell me what be the eligibility criteria for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) as I want to appear in this exam ?
16th March 2015, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you detail about the eligibility criteria for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) .

Eligibility Criteria :

Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)

Assam TET (ATET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) :

Applicant should have passed in Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination with at least 45 percent marks.

Applicants appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
OR

Applicants with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.

Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II):

Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with minimum 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with minimum 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for ATET.

ATET Syllabus consists of:
Two objective type question papers.
Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.

Details of question papers :
Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Assam primary school.

Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Assam upper primary school.

Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in