2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th April 2018, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: ASRB NET model question papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the ASRB NET Exam Question Paper Will you Please Provide It ?
16th April 2018, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ASRB NET model question papers

ASRB NET Exam is specific qualifying examination for lecturers and assistant professors in state agricultural universities (SAU's) and other agricultural universities (AU). Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board is tasked with responsibility of conducting this online assessment. National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted in sessions in 55 key disciplines across centers all over India

Eligibility Criteria

AGE LMIT:-

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 01.01.2018. There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.

Educational Qualifications:-

A candidate must possess a Masters degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization completed on or before 24.06.2018 from any Indian University.

Examination Pattern

There will be one paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 2 (Two) hours.

Each question carries one mark. These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.

1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the NET (I)-2018. There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.

Minimum marks required for qualifying NET (I)-2018

Question Paper of the ASRB NET Exam

The Question Paper of the ASRB NET Exam is given in the below Attachement that is Free to Download
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Question Paper of the ASRB NET Exam.pdf (1,016.4 KB, 56 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in