2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

AP ICET Registration

I want to apply for the AP ICET MBA exam so please tell me from where can I get the online registration form of this exam? Also tell me about the Registration Fee for online submission of the AP ICET MBA exam? What are the documents required to apply for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icet ac
Icet-ac-sw-ii
Icet ku
Icet
Icet iii
ICET Online Registration
Tg icet
Icet ggp
AP ICET.Org.In
How to get ICET registration number
ICET.Org
ICET PTY Ltd
About ICET
TG ICET.org
MBA with ICET
ICET For MBA
Key For ICET
ICET Key
Icet ou
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
12th July 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: AP ICET Registration

Hello sir, Im preparing for AP ICET exam. For registration here I came for get APICET application. Is there any one can provide me link for AP ICET Registration?
12th July 2018, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AP ICET Registration

Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) Online Applications Registration were Started from 16th March 2018.

At this time dates are over for AP ICET registration. The APSCHE board was issued the APICET Notification for the candidates who have aimed for being Post Graduation in MBA/ MCA Courses.

Interested and eligible candidates must complete the AP ICET Online Application Process on or before 14th April 2018.

Click on link for AP ICET Registration:

Steps for AP ICET Application Form:

Fee Payment
Payment Status
AP ICET Application Fill Up
Printout the Application
Application Corrections

Important dates:

Date of Commencement of Submission of AP ICET Online Application 16th March 2018
Submission of Online Application Last date without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 550/-) 14th April 2018
Submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee) Last date 24th April 2018
Dates to make Corrections in Online Application 15.04.2018 to 24.04.2018.
Downloading of Hall Tickets Starts from 25th April 2018
APICET-2018 Examination Date 02 May 2018
Preliminary Key Announcement 04th May 2018
Submission of objections Last Date on Preliminary Key 06th May 2018
Final Key Announcement and APICET-2018 Results 12th May 2018

Qualification Requirements:

For MCA:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates those possess the 3 years of Bachelor Degree or appearing from any recognized university with mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 standard
Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain the 50% marks for generals 45% for reserved category candidates.

For MBA:
Qualifying Exam: A candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Minimum Marks: General category candidates have to secure minimum of 50% marks whereas 45% for reserved categories in the qualifying examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in