2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Key For ICET

Hello sir, I am Arindam. I am from Andhra Pradesh. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the answer keys for Andhra Pradesh (AP) Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Icet ac
Icet-ac-sw-ii
Icet ku
Icet
Icet iii
Tg icet
Icet ggp
AP ICET.Org.In
ICET.Org
ICET PTY Ltd
About ICET
TG ICET.org
MBA with ICET
ICET For MBA
Icet ap
MBA ICET Results
AP ICET Syllabus
ICET Key
Icet ou
I Would Like To Knw Ven Is ICET
16th May 2016, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Key For ICET

As you have asked about the answer keys for Andhra Pradesh (AP) Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET), I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

AP ICET 2016 Key will be published after the exam. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Key indicates correct answers of all the 200 questions asked in the exam.
The paper is divided into three sections – A, B, C in which questions are asked on
Analytical ability,
Mathematical ability,
Communication ability

AP ICET Key 2016 can be checked after the MBA / MCA entrance exam has been conducted on 16th May 2016.
It will play an important role in analyzing exam performance before declaration of results.
Moreover, candidates will be able to challenge the provisional answer keys and the exam conducting will look into the objections raised within scheduled dates.
Evaluation of answer sheets will be as per final answer keys of the AP ICET exam.
Candidates can check the Answer Keys for AP ICET 2016 here to get an idea of the marks scored by them in the exam.
Official Answer Keys will be published after the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) done.

Event Date

AP ICET 2016 Key to be published officially 19 May 2016

AP ICET 2016 Key – last date to submit objections for preliminary key 23 May 2016

AP ICET will be held on May 16, 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in