2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Annamalai University Name Change

Annamalai University is one of Asia's largest public residential universities located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. The university was established in 1929.

Change of Name-

Those who wish to change their name in the records of the Directorate at the time of admission or during the period of study, must apply for the same along with the Original Gazette notification or an Affidavit certified and recorded by a Notary Public.

If the Gazette Notification or the Affidavit is in a language other than English or Tamil, a certified translation must accompany the request.

Such change of name will have only prospective effect.

The requisition for change of name should be made along with a D.D. for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of the Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.

Fees-

Change of Name 500/-

Students should remit the fees within the due date and no separate intimation will be sent individually.

The University will not be responsible for any cash payments made other than in the name of Annamalai University.

Contact address

Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
22nd October 2020, 12:20 PM
Ponmalar

I am studying b.a eng 3rd year . I want to change my initial
2nd November 2020, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Am passout from ima callege
&My certificate having some spelling mistakes how I can cahange
2nd November 2020, 11:08 AM
BHUMIKA SINGH

By some mistake the name of applicant bhumika singh's name was changed in mba SELF MANNAGEMENTAND CRISISMANAGEMENT marksheet how can i correcrt the mistake
REG.NO 840M19090F00011
ADMISSION YEAR 2018
WRONG NAME- BHUMIKA SINGH BAGHEL
CORRECT NAME- BHUMIKA SINGH
10th January 2021, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

their bean a spelling error on all the mark sheets.from fy hmt till ty hmt and even on my convercation certificate so how can i get it corrected.
25th June 2021, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
their bean a spelling error on all the mark sheets.from fy hmt till ty hmt and even on my convercation certificate so how can i get it corrected.
Hi..wanted to know whether your name is changed?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in