2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2013, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: All India CBSE PMT Entrance Test

There are following paper pattern and eligibility for AIPMT entrance exam

candidates obtain equal marks, they are allotted seats in following order of preference:

Candidate older in age, followed by
Candidate with higher marks in Biology (combined scores of Botany & Zoology) in the entrance examination, followed by
Candidate with higher marks in Chemistry.
PMT Test Pattern
Candidate can choose to take AIPMT in English or Hindi. However, once a candidate has indicated his choice of language in the application form, he is not allowed to change it later.

Eligibility requirements for AIPMT
Nationality: Indian States of Andhra Pradesh and J&K have opted out of this entrance examination, from the time it begun. So, students from these states are not eligible. However, students who are not domiciled in these states and not seeking admission in medical or dental colleges of these states may apply along with an affidavit to that effect. The affidavit is to be made on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and needs to be attested by a First Class Judicial/Metropolitan Magistrate. Minimum Age on 31st December of the year: 17 years Maximum Age on 31st December of the year: 25 years SC/ST/OBC students get relaxation of 5 years on upper age limit. Maximum number of attempts allowed.

Rest of information is given in file which I am uploading for you and you are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AIPMT Information Brochure.doc (25.5 KB, 47 views)
17th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th class now I want to apply for AIPMT exam so for that I want to get information so will you please provide me that ?
17th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

AIPMT is a national level UG medical entrance exam which is officially conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification:

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% of marks in 12th class and in following subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English.

Age Limit:
Minimum age is 17 years.
Maximum age is 25 years.

Exam Pattern:

Subjects Questions Duration
Physics 45 3 Hours
Chemistry 45
Botany 45
Zoology 45

AIPMT Exam Dates:
AIPMT 2015 Admit Card
April 1, 2015