2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Air Strip IITK

What is the size of small airstrip which was set up with a Flight Laboratory of IIT Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Airport, please provide me detailed information about that and please provide me address and map of f IIT Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Airport ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Iitk mit
Ppk iitk
Els iitk
Jam iitk
Ime 602 IITK
Iitk-vt
IITK New SAC
Ifl iitk
Iitk sbf
Ime iitk mba
Iitk ime mba
Iitk mth 102
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
BITS Ltd Smart Strip
21st August 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Air Strip IITK

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Flight Laboratory of the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur ?
21st August 2018, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Air Strip IITK

The flight laboratory runs courses in flight testing wherein students participate to collect, analyze and evaluate performance and handling qualities of the airplanes. Such courses are also run for the Aerospace Engineering students of other institutes - IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIt Madras, PEC Chandigarh and MIT Madras

Facilities

Avionics shop : This is rare facility developed in IIT to provide avionics maintenance support to aircraft avionic systems.

Quality Control Cell : All the maintenance and operation histories of each component of all aircraft are monitored to arrive at timely maintenance of aircraft

Battery Shop : Aircraft batteries are capacity tested here in this shop. We are also providing consultancy support to other aviation clubs.

Workshop
Bonded and Quarantine Store : All the aircraft spares are kept in this store under strict environment control as per DGCA norms.

Contact Information

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kalyanpur
Kanpur -208 016
Telephone Enquiry
Phone: 0512-259 0151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in