2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for NDA exam

I have completed my 10+2 and I want to apply for the National Defence Academy. So I am searching for the Age limit for NDA exam. Can you please tell me about its minimum and maximum age limit? Also tell me about its age relaxation sachem?
Similar Threads
Thread
IAS Exam Age Limit for SC ST
Age Limit for SC in CDS Exam
Age Limit for C-DAC Exam
Age Limit For IIT JEE Exam
IAS KAS Exam Age Limit
Age Limit for TET Exam
Age Limit for OBC in CDS Exam
IAS Exam Age Limit For BC
Age Limit for IPS Exam
Age Limit of CDS Exam
Age Limit for SBI PO Exam
IAS Exam age limit
Age limit for IFS Exam
RAS Exam Age Limit
UP PSC Exam Age limit
AEE Exam Age Limit
Age limit for J&K KAS exam
B.Ed exam age limit
UGC NET Exam Age Limit
JBT exam age limit
7th June 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Age limit for NDA exam

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for NDA Examination Will you Please Provide me the Age Limit Required for NDA Examination ?
7th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Age limit for NDA exam

NDA exam is a national level examination, which is organized two times in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam to secure their career in Indian Defence Services.

The Eligibility Criteria of the NDA Exam is given below

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality :

Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Age Limits:
Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.

Qualification Criteria:
For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.

Physical Standards:
Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.

Exam Pattern :

Subject Duration Maximum Marks
Mathematics 2 Hours 300
General Ability Test 2 Hours 600
Total 900
SBS Interview 900
Grand Total 1800

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in