2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2014, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After MBA Training in BHEL

BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India.
The head office is located in Bhopal.

How to apply
To applying for an internship in BHEL, you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.
A letter of approval should be c onfirmed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.
You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

Selection Procedure:
Here is the procedure for selection:

Candidates will need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL
Written test will be of objective type,
A list of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview.
Final selection list is made on weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.
Candidates are called for interview in 1:3 ratios.
Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category, who are not selected for the interview
Selected candidates are required to work where they are primarily posted.

Training, Emoluments and Bond:
Selected candidates will be placed on training for one year.
Basic pay during training could be anything between Rs. 26,000 and Rs. 46,000.

After the completion of internship, the candidates pay scale is of Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50500 monthly, with a pay of Rs. 249000 per annum.
3rd January 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I am in the final year of MBA I wants to complete my summer internship from the BHEL will you please provide me the MBA internship details of the BHEL
3rd January 2016, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.

As you wants to complete your internship from the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited let me tell you that the you may first send a internship application letter to the HR of the Bhel if they found you suitable candidate for training that may send you the approval letter for internship . and as per my knowledge the internship letter or basically called an Cover letter you may get from the TPO of your college

You should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks and degree must be completed in full time mode

and

You should have a complete 2 years master's degree in any one of the - Human Resource Management / Industrial Management & Personnel Management / Social Work or Business Administration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks as aggregate from a recognized university

And before that you need to qualify the entrance test of the BHEL which is conducted by BHEL and if you once qualify the entrance test then you would be appointed for training in BHEL with complete payout as per the guidelines of BHEL Organization

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in