2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Will I be able to get the in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2n

As you want to get the details that will you be able to get the in-plant Training in BHEL if you are in EIE first year, 2nd semester so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that according to me you will not be able to apply for the in-plant Training in BHEL if you are in EIE first year, 2nd semester

According to me you will get the in-plant Training in BHEL if you are in EIE last year that is 7th or 8th semester

Here for your reference I am giving you the online process of in-plant Training in BHEL:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the left you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Current job Opening”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will be able to apply for the in-plant Training in BHEL
30th March 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: Will I be able to get the in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2n

I am B. Tech EIE first year and want to do in-plant training form BHEL so please give me all important details including Selection Procedure?
30th March 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India and its head office is located in Bhopal. It caters the need of the core sector of the Indian economy such as power generation and transmission, Transportation and telecommunication.

It manufacturing products like Hydro, Steam, Marine and Nuclear Turbines, Heat exchanger and Hydro and Turbo generator, Switchgears, Control gears, Capacitors, Rectifiers, Oil drilling and Diesel generators.

Procedure to apply:

First you need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute. A letter of approval should be addressed to:
The General Manager
Human Resource Development Centre
BHEL

You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

Selection Procedure:

Candidates will need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL

Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude

List of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview.

Final selection list is made by assigning a weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.

Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category, who are not selected for the interview, will be regrouped for further consideration with their categories respectively.

Training, Emoluments and Bond:

Selected candidates will be placed on training for one year. Basic pay during training could be anything between Rs. 26,000 and Rs. 46,000.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must have passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics

Candidates must have Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

Candidate’s age should not be more than 27 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in