2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After MBA Eligible for the UGC NET Exam

Yes definitely after completion of B.Tech in ECE and MBA you are eligible for the UGC NET Exam .

UGC NET Exam Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who have obtained at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.

The OBC Aspirants belonging to non-creamy layer / SC / ST / PWD category Aspirants who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.

ii)
Aspirants who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited

iii)
Aspirants are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only.

Age limit and relaxation
For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01st July 2014 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female Aspirants)

For LS (NET) No upper age limit.
30th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Eligibility to appear in UGC NET exam after doing MBA in Finance & Marketing. So here can you provide me information about it?
30th November 2015, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the Eligibility to appear in UGC NET exam after doing MBA in Finance & Marketing as you want.

If you have done MBA, then you are eligible for NET exam. So here I am telling you its eligibility as you want.

Eligibility Criteria for UGC - NET exam

Applicants should have completed their master degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST Category applicants.

There is no limit for age means applicants can apply for UGC - NET at any stage of the age

There are two papers conducted in UGC NET exam which are following :

Paper I
This test would be for your general aptitude test –
Quantitive Aptitude,
Reasoning Ability,
General Awareness and
Numerical Ability

Paper II - This test would be for your specialization subject which you have chosen in UGC-NET exam means if you have chosen Management then you will have to face management test

Both papers are necessary to qualify the exam and after this you can become professor.

Age limit and relaxation
For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years

30th November 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Eligibility to appear in UGC NET exam after doing MBA in Finance & Marketing. So here can you provide me information about it?
30th November 2015, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am telling you about the Eligibility to appear in UGC NET exam after doing MBA in Finance & Marketing as you want.

If you have done MBA, then you are eligible for NET exam. So here I am telling you its eligibility as you want.

Eligibility Criteria for UGC - NET exam

Applicants should have completed their master degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST Category applicants.

There is no limit for age means applicants can apply for UGC - NET at any stage of the age

There are two papers conducted in UGC NET exam which are following :

Paper I
This test would be for your general aptitude test –
Quantitive Aptitude,
Reasoning Ability,
General Awareness and
Numerical Ability

Paper II - This test would be for your specialization subject which you have chosen in UGC-NET exam means if you have chosen Management then you will have to face management test

Both papers are necessary to qualify the exam and after this you can become professor.

Age limit and relaxation
For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in