2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Aero IITM

I heard that there is Faculty Recruitments in Aerospace Engineering department at IITM. I don’t have the single detail about this vacancy. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria for Faculty Recruitments at IITM so I can apply for this post?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC ultimate aero tdu2
Iitm ipu
Aero ignou
ULTIMATE AERO SSC Top Speed
SSC Ultimate Aero Images
Map of IITM
Cfi iitm
Aero SSC ultimate
IIT Bombay Aero
Airport Authority Of India Aero
SSC ultimate aero tt
Iitm jp
How much is a SSC Ultimate Aero
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
TCS Lab IITM
Ultimate Aero SSC Price
SSC Ultimate Aero Car
MIT University Aero Astro Departments Admission Requirements
National institute of aero
AAI AERO Employment News Careers
13th August 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: Aero IITM

Can you provide me the details of the GIAN Course on - Shockwave Reflection Phenomena 2018 conducted by Department of Aerospace Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras?
13th August 2018, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Aero IITM

The details of the GIAN Course on - Shockwave Reflection Phenomena 2018 conducted by Department of Aerospace Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology are as follows:

Who can attain

An Aerospace Engineer interested in the aerodynamic design of various internal and external systems of high-speed flying objects such as rockets, jet air crafts, missiles, artilleries and bullets.

A faculty or a research student interested in learning the fundamental phenomenon of shock waves and its behaviour

A 3rd/4th year under graduate student or a graduate student interested to know the fundamental problems in high-speed flows involving shockwaves

Fee
The participation fee for crediting the course is as follows:
Participants from abroad: US $400,
Student Participants: Rs.2000/-,
Faculty Participants: Rs. 4000/-
Research organisations: Rs. 7000/-,
Industry: Rs. 12000/-

The above fee included all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, 24 hr. free internet facility.

Accommodation
The participants were provided with hostel accommodation, depending on availability, on payment basis.

GIAN Course on - Shockwave Reflection Phenomena 2018 Department of Aerospace Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in