2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

 
  #1  
31st July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Iitm jp

I want to get admission in Institute of Information Technology & Management and for that I want to get the list of courses offered so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
Clt iitm
IITM Dom
Map of IITM
Phd iitm
Cfi iitm
Iitm ms ee
IITM M.Sc
Hsr iitm
MSC in IITM
IITM Hyd
Iitm ee
Iitm oed
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
Iitm cc
IITM Zip
  #2  
31st July 2015, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Re: Iitm jp

As you want to get the list of courses which are offered in Institute of Information Technology & Management so here is the information of the same for you:

Courses Offered:
BBA
BBACAM
BCA
BCOM (H)

Facilities:
Library Services
CAS- Current Awareness Service
SDI- Selective Dissemination of Information
Reference Service

Infrastructure:
The Campus
Class Room
IT Labs
Library
Cafeteria

Here for your reference I am giving you the details of BBA:

Minimum Entry Requirements:
Candidates must have passed in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks

Intake and Reservation of Seats:
University approved intake for BBA (both shifts) is 120 each. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (12 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”. Out of the remaining 90% (108 seats), 85% (92 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (16 seats) for outside Delhi candidates.

Admission Procedure:
The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

Management Quota Seats:
The Institute conducts admission for 10% management seats. Candidates seeking admission to management quota seats are to satisfy aforementioned eligibility criteria.

Fee Structure:
Academic Fee : Rs 57,500.00 per year
University Fee : Rs 10,000.00 per year
Student Activity Fee : Rs 1,000.00 per year
Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs 5,000.00 (once at the time of admission)
Amortization Fee : Rs 3,062.00 per year

Contact Details:
Institute Of Information & Technology Management
46
Janakpuri
New Delhi,
Delhi
India

Map Location:

[MAP]Institute Of Information & Technology Management New Delhi,[/MAP]


Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Thread Tools Search this Thread



All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4