2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Iitm ms ee

I want to take admission into MS PhD course in Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Madras. so I am looking for the eligibility details of it. will you please give me the link from where I can download the eligibility details of the MS PhD course in Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Madras?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
Clt iitm
IITM Dom
BCA in IITM
Map of IITM
Phd iitm
Cfi iitm
IITM M.Sc
Hsr iitm
MSC in IITM
IITM Hyd
Iitm ee
Iitm oed
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
Iitm cc
IITM Zip
16th February 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iitm ms ee

Hii Friends ,. Here will you plzz Give me List of candidates recommended for admission to M.S. programme in the Electrical Engineering Department of Indian Institute of Technology Madras ?
16th February 2016, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Friend as on your Demand Here I am Providing Some Roll No. of Candidates Recommended for Admission to M.S. Programme in the Electrical Engineering Department for the Jan-May 2016 Semester.

The Final Selection is Subject to Verification of the Documentation and the Approval from the Competent Authority of the Institute.

Roll No. Applicant Name
EE15S083 AYIR NACHIKET VIJAY
EE15S081 Jain Aditi R
EE15S085 A Rini Sharon
EE15S080 MANIK PRADHAN
EE15S079 vedullaleelakrishna
EE15S075 Aakashdeep Gupta
EE15S082 IKRAM KHAN.S.I
EE15S084 ANISH BHARADWAJ
EE15S078 VIJJAPU MANI TEJA
EE15S076 Nirjhar Kumar

DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS

Contact Details :

Phone : +91-44-2257 4400
Fax : +91-44-2257 4402
Email : eeoffice[at]iitm.ac.in

Communication Address :
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai - 600036
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
5th March 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Iitm ms ee

HI I would like to have the details of the MS research programs offered by the Indian Institute of technology, Madras in the Electrical Engineering Discipline?
5th March 2016, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras welcomes applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and MS programs in Engineering, Sciences, Entrepreneurship/Management, Humanities and Social Sciences for Jan-May and July-November sessions 2016

SHORT KEYWORDS FOR RESEARCH AREA

Stream
Stream Name

EE1 Communications, Signal Processing and Communication Networks

EE2 Power Systems, Power Electronics and H igh Voltage

EE3 Microelectronics, MEMs and Analog and Digital VLSI

EE4 Control Systems, Measurements and Instrumentation

EE5 Photonics, Optical Communications and RF

Criteria:

UG% implies the rate marks scored in your 4 year UG program, as reported by you, gathered together.

PG% implies the rate marks scored in your 2 year PG program, as reported by you, gathered together.

GS implies the Gate Score (out of 1000) acquired in your Gate exam. Entryway score ought to have been taken in 2016 or 2015.

On the off chance that your degree reported execution in CGPA, the proportionate imprints are figured by equation.

Transformation of CGPA to Percentage of Mark base point 10 CGPA [ %mark = 55+10(CGPA-6) ]

Other then base point 10 CGPA, scale to 10 and use above step.

Note: If any of these imprints are erroneously reported in your application structure, IIT Madras maintains whatever authority is needed to drop your application on that premise.

Standards for MS Program

(Diverse streams have distinctive criteria. These are recorded beneath. The criteria for M.S. confirmations depend on UG Marks and GATE score.)

Level 1:Since we get an expansive number of uses, The main 150 competitors (positioned by GATE score) applying to EE1 and EE3 and the main 75 applicants (positioned by GATE score and UG Marks) applying to EE2, EE4 and EE5 will be shortlisted.

Level 2: Of those competitors who were not shortlisted for their first inclination in Level 1, upto 50 extra applicants for every stream will be shortlisted for that stream.

Enrollment Type
Stream
General
OBC/PD
SC/TC

Full Time HTRA/Non-HTRA
EE3
(UG% >= 64) and (GS >= 690)
(UG% >= 62) and (GS >= 615)
(UG% >= 60) and (GS >= 526)

Full Time HTRA/Non-HTRA
EE1
(UG% >= 64) and (GS >= 633)
(UG% >= 62) and (GS >= 575)
(UG% >= 60) and (GS >= 482)

Full Time HTRA/Non-HTRA
EE2,EE4,EE5
(UG% >= 64) and (GS >= 529)
(and)
10*(UG%-64)+(GS – 529) >= 90

(UG% >= 62) and (GS >= 472)
(and)
10*(UG%-62)+(GS – 472) >= 90

(UG% >= 60) and (GS >= 403)
(and)
10*(UG%-60)+(GS – 403) >= 69

Outer – Part Time - IIT Staff – Project
EE1 to EE5

UG% >= 65 (General)
UG% >= 60 (OBC/SC/ST/PD)
Least of two years post-qualifying degree significant work experience
Door capability is not required.

Note: Shortlisting of these classification competitors will be on a case by case premise regardless of the possibility that they meet the above standards, as they will be called for meeting just if an employee communicates enthusiasm for talking them.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in