2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Aed 1 ignou

Hello sir, here I am looking for the test papers of the AED1 Export Procedures and Documentation of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you please provide me this? Also suggest me the names of the books of AED1 Export Procedures and Documentation of IGNOU?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
11th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Aed 1 ignou

Can you provide me the previous year question paper for - AED-1 : Export Procedures and Documentation offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
11th July 2018, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Aed 1 ignou

The previous year question paper for - AED-1 : Export Procedures and Documentation offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is as follows:

1. What are the important items in India's export trade ? What are the important destinations for exports from India ? What are the changes that have taken place in recent years ?

2. "All parties in documentary credit deal only in documents". Discuss.

3. Distinguish between 'Received for shipment B/L' and 'On board ship B/L' as also between 'clean B/L and 'claused B/L'.

4. (a) What are the three stages at which customs' permission for exports is granted ?
(b) What are the supporting documents to be submitted along with the shipping Bill for getting customs' permission for exports ?

5. Analyse the different price support measures introduced in India for rendering Indian exports more competitive.

Question Paper for - AED-1 : Export Procedures and Documentation IGNOU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in