2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th August 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University For Engineering

Can you provide me the syllabus of B. Tech. Degree Course in Computer Science & Engineering offered by the Faculty of Engineering of Acharya Nagarjuna University?
13th August 2018, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University For Engineering

The syllabus of B. Tech. Degree Course in Computer Science & Engineering offered by the Faculty of Engineering of Acharya Nagarjuna University is as follows:

CSE/ECE/EEE 111

MATHEMATICS I

Unit-I

Matrices: Rank of a matrix, Consistency of linear system of equations, Linear transformations, vectors, Linear dependence, Eigen values and Eigen vectors, Properties of eigen values, CayleyHamilton theorem (without proof), Reduction to diagonal form, reduction of Quadratic form to canonical form, Complex matrices.

Unit-II

Rolles Theorem (without proof), Lagranges Mean value theorem ( without proof), Taylors theorem (without proof), Expansions of functions: Maclaurins series, Taylors series, Maxima and Minima of functions of two variables, Lagranges method of undetermined multipliers, Principle of least squares, method of least squares, fitting of other curves.

Unit-III

Double integrals, Change of order of integration , Double integrals in polar coordinates, Area enclosed by plane curves, Triple integrals, Change of variables, Beta function, Gamma function, Relation between beta and gamma functions, error function.

Unit-IV

Fourier Series: Introduction and Eulers formulae, Conditions for a Fourier expansion, Functions having points of discontinuity, Change of interval, Even and Odd functions, Half range series, Typical wave forms and Parsevals formulae, Complex form of the Fourier series.

Text book

1]. Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S. Grewal, 43rd edition, Khanna publishers, New Delhi.

Reference books:

[1]. Advanced Engineering Mathematics by kreyszig.
[2]. Engineering Mathematics by Babu Ram
[3] Engineering Mathematics I BY N.P. Bali, Satyanarayana Bhavanari and Indrani Kelker Laxmi publications, New Delhi.
[4] Mathematical Foundations for Computer Sciences- by Satyanarayana Bhavanari, Pradeep Kumar T.V, Shaik Mohiddin shaw, BSP Publications

Syllabus B. Tech. Degree Computer Science & Engineering Acharya Nagarjuna University

For more details here i am giving link of Syllabus B. Tech. Degree Computer Science & Engineering Acharya Nagarjuna University
nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/engg/R15cse.pdf

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in