2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: CDE Acharya Nagarjuna University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MCA Course of the Centre of Distance Education of the Acharya Nagarjuna University ?
23rd May 2018, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CDE Acharya Nagarjuna University

Established in 1976 with the main campus located between Guntur and Vijayawada on Chennai - Kolkata National Highway (N.H.5).
Funded by the U.G.C., recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U) and the Associations of the Common Wealth University (A.C.U) and accredited by NAAC - 'A' Grade.

The Details of the MCA Course of the Centre of Distance Education of the Acharya Nagarjuna University is given below

Duration : 3 year

Eligibility
a) A pass at 10th need not be insisted.
b)
(i) Candidate who passed directly the qualifying examination with mathematics, as one of the subject in the Degree course is eligible for admission and.

(ii) Other who passed the qualifying examination without Mathematics, as one of the subject in the Degree Course, are eligible for admission if they pass 10+2 Examination with Mathematics.

For more Information you may Contact to the Centre of Distance Education of the Acharya Nagarjuna University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Centre for Distance Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna nagar-522510
Guntur District
Andhra Pradesh, India

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in