2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

26th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Www.Bharathiar University Set

I want to apply for Bharathiar University State Eligibility Test (SET) exam so can you provide me the details of exam?
26th July 2018, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Www.Bharathiar University Set

The Bharathiar University conducts the State Eligibility Test (SET) for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for recruitment of Lecturers in Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu & Union Territory of Puducherry

Bharathiar University SET Exam Eligibility

Masters Degree (or) equivalent examination with at least 55% marks.

The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Challenged (PC) / Visually Challenged (VC) category candidates who have secured atleast 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Masters Degree Examination are eligible for this Examination.

Candidates who have appeared (or) will be appearing at the qualifying Masters Degree Examination can also apply

The Ph.D degree holders whose Masters level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in SET Examination.

Age Limit: No upper age limit

Examination Fee and Mode of Payment

For General Candidate, the examination fee is Rs. 1000/-, for Other backward classes the fee is Rs. 750/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Visually Challenged.

The fee should be paid in the form of a single crossed bank demand draft from any Nationalised Bank with six months validity drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046 payble at Coimbatore. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.

Scheme and Date of Test

(i) The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will be held on Sunday, 14-08-2011 in two separate sessions as mentioned below.

Session: First, Paper: I, Marks: 100, Duration: 09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.
Session: First, Paper: II, Marks: 100, Duration: 10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
Session: Second, Paper: III, Marks: 200, Duration: 01.30 A.M. to 04.00 P.M.

Contact-

Bharathiar University
Marudhamalai Road, Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046
0422 242 2222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in