2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th November 2014, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What is eligibility required for the B.A Honors Economics from Delhi University?

Sorry but you should not take admission in the B.A Honors Economics from Delhi University without the Mathematics subject. The reason behind this is, in Delhi University the Bachelors in Economics has a strong mathematical orientation and component.

Here I am providing you the eligibility required for the B.A Honors Economics from Delhi University. This is as follows:

The candidate should have secured an aggregate of at least 60% marks in his/her XII class exam ination (55% for SC, ST, CW and PC categories) in four papers including English and Mathematics. The other two papers are to be selected from Sociology.

The B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics shall be a three-year full-time Honours Degree
Course,

Admission:

Selection Process

I. Written Joint Entrance Test

The University of Delhi will hold a Joint Entrance Test for the three courses B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics, BBS and d BFIA.

The applicants who want to admission in this course must have appeared in Entrance Test.

Here I am also uploading a file that contains the B.A Honors Economics course detail. You can download this from here. This is as follows:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.A Honors Economics course detail.pdf (161.8 KB, 60 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in