2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for Admission in Mathematics(Honors)

As you want I am here providing you the qualification marks required for getting admission in B.Sc. (Honors) Mathematics at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have 60% marks in all subjects studied at the +2 level.

For admission in B.Sc. Maths (Honours) Candidate must have secure 60% marks in Maths .

For more detail here is the attachment.

Eligibility criteria Under graduate admission

Fee detail:

Address: St. Xavier's College
30, Mother Teresa Sarani Road, Park Street, Near Mullick Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 ‎
095554 34867 ‎

Map;

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=St.+Xavier's+College,+Kolkata&hl=en&ll=22.5 48728,88.357651&spn=0.008878,0.015664&sll=21.14729 8,79.077194&sspn=0.017931,0.031328&t=m&z=16&iwloc= A[/MAP]
21st March 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am Vinay. I have done 10+2 in Science Maths. May I eligible for take admission in Mathematics Honors. If Yes Give me the admission procedure and necessary documents of Acharya Praful Chandra Roy Govt. College.
21st March 2015, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

My Dear friend, according to your details you are eligible for admission in Mathematics (Honors). You can take admission in Acharya Praful Chandra Roy Govt. college.

But there are some more eligibility criteria for APC Roy Covt. College.

Those candidates who would obtain either:
(i) 55% MARKS IN AGGREGATE or (ii) 50% IN AGGREGATE WITH 60 % IN SUBJECT shall be eligible to apply for the admission to Honours course in the subject concerned. For SC and ST candidates:

In the matter of eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses 54.5% marks or above shall be treated as 55% marks, 59.5% marks or above shall be treated as 60% marks and 49.5% marks or above shall be treated as 50 % marks.

No Candidate shall be allowed to take up more than one of the following Language subject as elective: English, Bengali, Hindi, Nepali, Arabic, Urdu, Sanskrit, Modern Tibetan and such other subjects as may be introduced by the University from time to time.

A candidate prosecuting Honours in a subject shall not be allowed to take up the same subject as elective.

Necessary Documents:

a. Provisional Certificate from the Principal of the School / College last attended.
b. Certificate of Date of Birth (Issued by the concerned Board).
c. Detailed Marks-Sheet (of Senior School Certificate, or equivalent examination)
Here is the map of Acharya Praful Chandra Roy Govt. College

Map of APC Roy Govt. college
[MAP]APC Roy Govt. college[/MAP]

If you have all that Eligibility and documents you can go for the admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in