2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

UPSC CMS Wiki

I heard that Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer so is it right?? Please provide me all details related to this and its online application process because I want to apply for it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT JEE Wiki
Mriu wiki
IBS Hyderabad Wiki
MBA Skool Wiki
SSC Board Wiki
Wiki executive MBA
Macy's wiki
Wiki MBA rankings
SSC CGL Wiki
NICSI Wiki
Unishivaji Wiki
IIM Kashipur Wiki
Wiki TIFR
NIT WIKI Wrangle
The NERDIST wiki
UPSC Civil Services Wiki
IIIT Hyd wiki
NIT Jamshedpur wiki
IIT Varanasi Wiki
IIT Wiki Chicago
26th July 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: UPSC CMS Wiki

Can you provide me the notification for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS Exam) 2018 conducted by Union Public Service Commission?
26th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC CMS Wiki

The Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS Exam) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment as Medical Officer in various organizations such as the Indian Ordnance Factories, Indian Railways functioning under the Government of India.

Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018
Date of Notification 02/05/2018
Date of Commencement of Examination 22/07/2018
Duration of Examination One Day
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 25/05/2018 - 6:00pm
Date of Upload 02/05/2018

Eligibility Criteria
Nationality:-
Citizen of India, Subject of Nepal/Bhutan and some Tibetan refugees, a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India..

One must not have attained the age of 32 years with relaxations for various categories like SC, ST & OBC.

Educational Qualifications:-
One must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.

Examination Pattern
There is an objective-type written examination with two papers of two hours duration, each carrying a maximum of 250 marks. This is followed by a Personality Test carrying 100 marks of candidates who qualify on the results of the written examination.

Paper I
Maximum Marks

Questions
General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry
Paediatrics

Paper II
Maximum Marks

Questions
Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Preventive & Social Medicine

One who qualifies in the written exam is called for an Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission which carries 100 marks.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in