2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

IIT JEE Wiki

I want to appear in Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination as I am interested in taking admission in one of the reputed IIT college , so I want to know that whether information regarding the IIT JEE exam eligibility , exam pattern , number of seats is appropriate or not ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mriu wiki
UPSC CMS Wiki
ONGC Wiki
SSC Board Wiki
International MXT-MVA Wiki
Wiki executive MBA
Macy's wiki
Wiki MBA rankings
Rai University Wiki
SSC CGL Wiki
NICSI Wiki
Unishivaji Wiki
IIM Kashipur Wiki
Gandhinagar IIT Wiki
Wiki TIFR
VIT University Wiki
MBA Australia Wiki
NID India Wiki
The NERDIST wiki
Nit Allahabad Wiki
5th September 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT JEE Wiki

Can you tell me in detail about Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE-Main) for admission in B Tech (Bachelor of Technology) First year course?
5th September 2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT JEE Wiki

Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE-Main) is an examination organised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. Introduced in 2002, this national level competitive test is for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses, mainly 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and 23 Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs).

The examination, originally called sometimes AIEEE, was renamed as Joint Entrance Examination (Main) in April 2017. From 2019, JEE Main will be conducted two times in a year and it will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).

JEE Mains Counselling Procedure
STEP 1- Online Registration Process
STEP 2- Online Choice Filling and Locking
STEP 3- JoSAA Seat Allotment
STEP 4- Acceptance of Seat and Fee payment
STEP 5 -Reporting to the allotted College

Participating Institutes
JEE Main 2019 will be an online based test to be held twice a year. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting this entrance test. Institutes participating in the Central Counselling:
The 30 National Institutes of Technology
The 5 Indian Institutes of Information Technology
Other central/state funded technical institutions (CFTIs/SFTIs) viz The 3 School of Planning and Architecture, BIT Ranchi and other Central Universities.
Several self-financed technical institutes also participate in JEE counselling during the spot round.
Several other Institutes also admit students through their own counselling, based on JEE ranks.

JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
JEE Main Pattern comprises of questions from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. In JEE Main paper 1 questions will be asked from chemistry, physics and mathematics and paper 2 comprises of three parts that are aptitude test, drawing test and mathematics.

Paper 1 will consist of total 90 objective type questions and total 30 questions will be asked from each subject. Paper 2 comprises of 30 questions from mathematics, 50 questions for aptitude test and 2 questions for drawing test.

Marking & Questions for Paper I (B.Tech)
Subjects Questions Marks
Chemistry 30 120
Physics 30 120
Mathematics 30 120
Total 90 360

Marking & Questions for Paper II (B.Arch)
Subjects Questions Marks
Mathematics 30 120
Aptitude test 50 200
Drawing 2 70
Total 82 390

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in