2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Total Seats Available for Engineering SRM University

I want to take admission in SRM University, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu and for this I was appeared in SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE). Please tell me that how many numbers of seats are available in SRM University for B.Tech Course?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA total seats
IPU CET total seats
Total Seats In NIRMA University
Total Seats In JNU For MCA
IIM Total Seats
IIT Total Seats
Total Number Of Seats Available In GITAM University
Total Engineering Seats In Jadavpur University
AMU MBA Total Seats
KLE University Total Seats
IIT JAM MCA Total Seats
Total Number of Seats for B.Tech in SRM University
IIM Kozhikode Total Seats
Total Seats of M. Ed in Kanpur University
Total Seats In KIIT University
Delhi College Of Engineering Total Seats
MP PET Total Seats
Total Seats in SRM University for B Tech
NIT Total Seats
Total Number of Seats in VIT University
12th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Total Seats Available for Engineering SRM University

I want to know the process of seat allotment in Engineering in SRM University so will you tell me?
12th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Total Seats Available for Engineering SRM University

The SRMJEEE is a major exam conducted by SRM University to provide admissions to the selected candidates for various engineering courses.

SRMJEEE Seat Allotment will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in SRMJEEE.

The Seat Allotment of SRMJEEE will be decided by the university after the entrance exam.

The university will prepare a merit list of the candidates, who got selected after the exam.

The allocation of seats for SRMJEEE will be finally decided on the basis of the counselling.

If the student fails to appear for the counselling procedure on the day allocated for him/her, the seat will be given to the next eligible candidate.

After SRMJEEE Seat Allotment, candidates will have to submit the original certificates and pay the full annual tuition fee.

The SRMJEEE Admission Fees have to be remitted through a Demand Draft in favour of "SRMIST", payable at Chennai once the seat is allotted and confirmed by the candidates.

Contact-

SRM Institute of Science And Technology
Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Potheri, Tamil Nadu 603203
044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in