2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Tender JNU

On which date the JNU Delhi will publish tender for Upgradation of existing High Performance Computing Cluster? I am waiting for this Tender, So when the JNU Delhi will publish it, firstly provide it to me. Because I want to get all information about this Tender and I want to get it.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Kurukshetra Tender
JNCASR Tender
IARI Tender
NIT Calicut Tender
CRPF UAV Tender
HVPNL RTU Tender
WBUT Tender
HCL ICC Tender
AIIMS CNC Tender
BU Bhopal Tender
VMOU Tender
Nit Tripura Tender
EIL E Tender
KMSCL E Tender
NSIT Tender
PNB Tender
Tender IIT Madras
JNU Tender
BAU Ranchi Tender
UPS tender
29th June 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Tender JNU

Hi buddy here I am looking for process to do check Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi tender notification so will you plz let me know about the same ??
29th June 2018, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tender JNU

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi was established in 1969. It is one of the most prestigious universities across the country. JNU is basically a research oriented university.

As you want here I am giving below process to do check Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi latest tender online :

Go on Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi official website

Click on latest tender link in the mid side

By click there you will land on tender page which look like this image

As on 16.6.2018 following notification avail there

Engg Branch - JNU : Providing and fixing Bamboo Jaffery/fencing along boundary wall near East Gate, JNU

Engg Branch - JNU : Replacement of 50TR capacity Cooling Tower along with other associated works at SAA, JNU

IHA - JNU : Hiring of service of LPG/PNG Gas Mechanic in all six days of week on call basis and as and when required basis to look after the day to day maintenance work

Engg Branch - JNU : NIT No. JNU/Engg./47/2017-18 (3rd Call)

Engg Branch - JNU : Modification in A/C Vents of False Ceiling in Room No. 107 of Convention Centre and making provision of Trap doors for the ductable type AC at G.F.,1st Floor etc of Central Library, JNU

Engg Branch - JNU : Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract of the EISA make lifts installed in SCMM and SES Building at JNU Campus

SCIS - JNU : Procurement of High End Computer Workstation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in