2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

NIT Calicut Tender

Is there is any latest tender of National Institute of Technology Calicut, if yes then tell me the name of tender? When this tender was signed? What is the aim of this tender? Can I get the details of the latest tender from the website of the National Institute of Technology Calicut?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPUAT Tender
IIT Delhi New Tender
IARI Tender
Tender JNU
DMRC Tender
HCL ICC Tender
IITG Tender
Tender in NBCC
ISRO Tender
Tender AIIMS
Tender Of NTPC
EIL E Tender
PNB Tender
ILBS Tender
JNU Tender
How to reach NIT Calicut from Calicut Railway Station
GBPUAT Tender
UPS Tender in Kerala
Colleges In Calicut Under Calicut University
UPS tender
13th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Calicut Tender

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Tender of the National Institute of Technology Calicut Will you Please Provide It ?
13th July 2018, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Calicut Tender

National Institute of Technology Calicut is an autonomous, federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India

As you Asking for the Tender of the National Institute of Technology Calicut Let me tell you that At present the there Are No Tender Information Found in the National Institute of Technology Calicut For getting Information About the Tender of the National Institute of Technology Calicut the Information About the Tenders you may get by Visiting to the Official site of the National Institute of Technology Calicut

There At the Mid of the page you may get the News And Event Section From there you may get the Tender Information of the National Institute of Technology Calicut

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

National Institute of Technology Calicut Tender

Contact Details :
National Institute of Technology Calicut
Address: NIT Campus P.O, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in