2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi New Tender

Please tell me is there any new tender in the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi than give me there details? Is there any portal of the tenders on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, if yes than give me the process to reach on that portal?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tender notice in IARI New Delhi
IIT Delhi Latest Tender]
Delhi College of Engineering Tender
Tender JNU
IIT Delhi Tender
University Of Delhi South Campus Tender
HCL ICC Tender
IIT Delhi UPS Tender
Municipal Corporation Delhi Tender
Tender Delhi University
IARI Delhi Tender
IIT Delhi Tender Website
EIL E Tender
PNB Tender
AIIMS Tender New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Tender
JNU Tender
Tender Delhi College Of Engineering
ITDC Delhi Tender
UPS tender
16th July 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi New Tender

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), New Delhi tender notification so will you plz let me know from where I can get it ?
16th July 2018, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi New Tender

As you want here I am giving below process to do check Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), New Delhi tender notification online :

Go on Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), New Delhi official website

Click on tender option given on the top side

By click there you will land on tender page which look like this image

As on 18.6.2018 following tender notification avail there

Tender No. Title
9829 Shock Tube Apparatus
9925 corrigendum for Name of work - Supply of Manpower for Civil and PHE Maintenance at IIT Delhi.
9896 SERVER (We are buying this for research purpose and accordingly concessional GST certificate will be issued and GST will be charged at 5percent)
9853 Name of work - Supply of Manpower for Civil and PHE Maintenance at IIT Delhi.
9875 Name of work - Construction of porta cabin for security guard near A-4 block in Residential Area (East Campus) at IIT Delhi.
9937 A.R. & M.O. E.I. and fans in academic area i/c street light and arrangement at IIT Delhi. Sub Head: - Rewinding and repairing of ceiling fans and exhaust fans of different size.
9938 Name of work A R and M O E I and fans in hostel area i c street light arrangement at IIT Delhi Sub Head: Providing Security light around the Jwala Mukhi Hostel in West Campus
9933 Supplying, Installation, testing and Commissioning of digital earthing in friction and wear lab of ITMMEC Dept. and III-2 of chemical Engineering Dept. at IIT Delhi.
9936 Sub Head- Repairing of Cooling Tower of 2 x 135 TR Water Cooled Central AC Plant of SIT Building.
9905 Supply, Installation, Testing, and Commissioning of on line Non-chemical water treatment scale preventer system in IIT Delhi.
9881 Gold and chromium target materials
9877 Supply fixing installation testing and commissioning of Fresh New Units of Split type Air Conditioners with 5 KVA Voltage stabilizers
9894 Running of Staff Canteen in IIT Delhi
9908 High pressure fixed bed reactor
9923 Upgradation of Thermo Scientific Gas Chromatography Model Trace 1110
9940 Boutique Tailor Shop two shop
9901 Real Time PCR
9900 CO2 Incubator
9941 Name of work : A.R. & M.O. Building in Boys Hostel Maintenance Area in West Campus at IIT Delhi. Sub-Head:- Cleaning of water storage tank (i.e. PVC and RCC water tank) in Boys Hostel area at IIT Delhi.
9935 AF S NIKKOR 105mm f 14E ED
9911 Micro CT machine
9909 Procurement of a BET surface area analyzer with capability of pulse chemisorption measurements
9910 Fixed bed reactor and analytical equipment for trace metal removal
9944 PLC, HMI, Input / Output terminals (Digital and Analog), Servo Drives, Motors and Hydraulic Power Pack for Automated - Flexible Abrasive Flow Finishing machine
9943 Name of work - Providing water proofing treatment(Brick coba) and false ceiling in Mess of Karakoram Hostel. Sub-Head - Civil Work.
9890 Biocompatibility study of biodegradable scaffold as per ISO-10993
9928 SPUTTER COATER
9927 Multi beam Sample Weaving Machine
9931 Filament Winding Machine
9930 DIGITAL FABRIC THICKNESS TESTER

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in