2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2015, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Structure of IAF

Indian Air Force was founded in 8 October 1932; it is the air arm of the Indian armed forces.

As you want to join Indian Air Force so you will have to give Air Force Common Admission Test, here I am giving you details about this exam….

The Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts this exam for the different positions in the Technical Branch as well as Flying Branches for all the applicants eligible and interested to apply in it.

Eligibility:
For Flying Branch:
Candidates must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate as well as in the following subjects: Mathematics and Physics from any recognized university/ institute for this purpose.

For Technical Branch:
Candidates must be Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)

Exam Pattern:

The Air Force Common Admission Test shall consist of the following exams to be held in the mentioned two stages:

Stage I: This stage of exam consists of a screening test that will be held on the first day of the examination basically an intelligence test. The Applicants should qualify in the screening test to appear in the subsequent tests that will be held for the final selections.

Stage II: This stage consists of the following main tests- Psychological Test, Group Tests and Interview respectively.

Paper Pattern/Structure:

The question paper shall consist of objective type multiple choice based questions on the following main sections:

Section I: General Awareness

Section II: Verbal Ability (English)

Section III: Numerical Ability

Section IV: Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test respectively

Total Number of Questions: 100

Total Marks Allotted: 300

Total Time Allotted: 2 Hours

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in