2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2012, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC junior Hindi translator question paper

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes the Junior Hindi Translator Exam for the Recruitment of Hindi Translators.

The patters for these exams are below

(1)Objective type
General Hindi
General English

(2) Conventional Type:- Translation 4 passages and 2 each from Hindi to English & vice-versa

Here I am giving you a link for the SSC junior Hindi translator question paper . so you have to go on this link so you can easily get the question paper of it in PDF form.

ssc.nic.in/syllabus/Question_Paper%28Eng%29.pdf
27th May 2013, 12:07 PM
ami

Is their any type of translator of senior secondary junior Hindi translator question paper please tell me about this if there is then tell me how I can get this please give me information about this.
4th November 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the previous year question paper for Junior Hindi Translator Post recruitment exam conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission)?
4th November 2019, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

The previous year question paper for Junior Hindi Translator Post recruitment exam conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is as follows:

Junior Hindi Translator Exam pattern

Paper Subject Marks Time

I General Hindi 00 2 Hrs
General English 100

II Translation & Essay 200 2 Hrs

Total 400 4 Hrs

Paper-I is Online Computer Based Written test having Objective type multiple choice questions.

Paper-II is of a descriptive type where the applicant needs to do translation and write essays in Hindi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in