2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Admission Online Result

Hi as you want the 11th standard admission online result of Mumbai Region so here I am providing you a process by follow this you can get your result.
Firstly go to the official website of 11th standard online admission , Mumbai Region which looks like this image

Now you will see a tab “check result merit list- III ”on the right side of this page click on this tab then you will see a next page which looks like this

On this page enter your Application form no. then click on the tab “Get result” and you will get your result.
10th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I had given SSC Exam (Combined Graduate Level Examination) now I am looking for the result so would you please tell me from where I can get SSC Exam Results?
10th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (Hindi: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.

Here I am giving process to get SSC Exam (Combined Graduate Level Examination) Results, please follow it…

Firstly go to the official website of SSC, which look like this image

After that on this website right side top of the website result option is show, click on this result option then again new page is open. This page is show the current ssc exam (Combined Graduate Level Examination) result.
on this page appear the exam name and result is show then click on the result option then you get the result.

Here I provide you pdf file of selected candidates..

Combined Graduate Level Examination-select candidates

Address

Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110091

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in