2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2014, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Admission ICAI

The online process of applying for a course in Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) is as follows:

Visit the official site of Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
Click to “For Main website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Click here”
Click to “Online Admission” on the top of the home page
Click to “Please Proceed for Online Application”
Click to “Foundation”
Click to “Oral”
On the new page you will get Registration Form, fill it and submit
That Form page will look like this:

Documents Required for Admission

7th November 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do online admission at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) so please provide me the procedure of this form.
7th November 2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established under the Chartered Accountants Act for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India.

Registration Procedure

A student should submit filled-in registration forms for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course to the concerned Regional Office in consonance with the address.

The cost of Prospectus is Rs. 100/-. Registration form can also be downloaded from Institute's website.

On receipt of filled-in form and requisite fee, the appropriate decentralized office will issue study materials for Group I and/or Group II or Intermediate (IPC) Course.

Encloses documents

Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.

Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognised examination pass marks statement.

Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.

Copy of CPT Pass marks statement, if applicable

Eligibility requirement for registration

A student who has passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body.

Student who is Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55%

A candidate who has already passed Entrance Examination or Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) shall be eligible for enrolment to Intermediate (IPC) Course

Application form for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) course

9th January 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Monica and I am in class 12th, my teachers suggest me to give CPT Examination which is conducted by ICAI , I am here as I want to know the details of this Examination so that I can fill the online application form of this Examination???
9th January 2016, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

CPT commonly known as Common Proficiency Test is the entrance exam for one of the most reputed courses in the Country- CA (Chartered Accountant).
The exam is held twice every year in the months of June and December wherein students can register after class X and give the exam after class XII.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have passed class X examinations conducted by any examining body constituted by the Law in India or an exam that is recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto may register for CPT
Candidates who have registered for CPT may appear in the Common Proficiency Test after they have appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by an examining body constituted by the Law of India

CA CPT Examination Pattern:
The FOUR hour test consists of objective questions ranging from Fundamentals of Accounts, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative aptitude.
CPT exam is divided into two sessions containing 100 questions in each.
Out of the 100 questions from Session I, 60 are from fundamental Of Accounts and 40 from Mercantile Law. Each right answer carries 1 mark each and for every wrong answer ¼ mark gets deducted.
Session II contains 50 questions from General Economics and 50 from Quantitative Aptitude out of the total of 100 questions.
Exam timings and time allocation
• Total Marks – 200
• Mode of examination – Objective
• No. of Questions – 200
• Duration - 4 hours (two sessions of 2 hours each)
• Timing
Session I (10.00 am to 12.00 am)
Session II (2.00pm to 4.00pm)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in