2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2014, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICAI Course Registration

As you are asking about registration in ICAI means the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India course then please follow below process

First go to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which look like below given image

on this page you will find so many option in those so many option you need to go on the students option which is on the top side and just left to industry option as you will take your cursor over there you will see so may options in front of you in all those you need to click on Course Registration Form Forms Option and as you will click on that you will get new page like below image

On this page select one course which you want to do and click on download option you will get a PDF file and In that file you will get registration form

Contact detail

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Ito, IP Estate, New Delhi, DL 110002 ‎
011 3989 3989

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Institute+of+Chartered+Accountants+of+I ndia&hl=en&ll=28.724313,77.242126&spn=0.626232,1.1 96136&sll=52.273796,20.9533&sspn=0.02731,0.074759& hq=The+Institute+of+Chartered+Accountants+of+India &radius=15000&t=m&z=10&iwloc=A[/MAP]
20th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi I want the Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India?
20th March 2015, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

CA course is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. CA course is of two years. This period is excluded from the training period.
The CA course is divided in to three sections-

Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Examination (PCE)
Final examination

Here I am attaching a pdf file of application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course

Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course

here I am providing you the process of downloading the application form for CA course.

Go to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Then click on the tab “Students” after this click on “course registration forms”

Then you will be directed to the new page.

On this page you will get all the application form of CA course.

Contact details

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Ito, IP Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
011 3989 3989

Map location

[MAP]Institute of Chartered Accountants of India[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in