2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2014, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Admission IGNOU

The process of filling the online admission form of Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is as follows:

Visit the official site of Indra Gandhi National Open University
Click to “Student Zone” on the top of the home page
Click to “Forms”
Click to “Admission Forms”
Click to “Click here to Fill Online Admission Form”
On the new page you will get the online admission form. Right now the page is not working. But whenever it will be active you will get the form on that page only
That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Indra Gandhi National Open University
Shop No:# RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Village, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, DL

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indra+Gandhi+National+Open+University+++Sho p+No:%23+RZ-A-44,+Road+Number+4,+Block+B,+Mahipalpur+Village,+Ma hipalpur,+New+Delhi,+DL+&hl=en&sll=28.530982,77.21 1908&sspn=0.164991,0.295601&hq=Indra+Gandhi+Nation al+Open+University+Shop+No:%23+RZ-A&hnear=Road+Number+4,+Block+B,+Mahipalpur+Village ,+Mahipalpur,+New+Delhi,+South+West+Delhi,+Delhi+1 10076&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
11th December 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me detail about the online admission in IGNAU? How can I apply in IGNOU for Master course plese help me for online admission?
11th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

According to my searching IGNOU invites for various course in their university for the online admission it provide registration procedure.

Admissions are open from 21-October-2015 for Jan-2016 Session. Last date for all Programmes is 31st December, 2015 and with late fee of Rs 300 is 15th January, 2016

IGNOU provide facility for the various courses:

Master’s Degree
Bachelor’s Degree
Diplomas
Certificates

Steps for registration:

First click on "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.

Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details.

Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals).

Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking

Visit an official website:

Online admission registration process

register your self:

Login form

Here I’m providing you image for student registration form:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in