2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2014, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sample paper of Polaris

As you want I am here providing you the sample paper of the Polaris placement.

Sample questions :
1.void main()
{ int i;i=(2,3);printf("%d",i);}
ans:

2.void main()
{ int i;for(i=0;i++;i<100)
printf("%d",i); }
How many times does the loop executes
a) 10 b) 0 c)100 d) infinite
ans: b) 0

3. void main()
{
int i;for(i=1;i++;i<100)
printf("%d",i); }
a) 10 b) 0 c)100 d) Infinite
ans: d) infinite

4) void main()
{ char[]="cdef";printf("%d%d",sizeof(c),strlen(c));}

5) local variables will get stored in ________
a) Stack b) queue c) register d) all the above

6) register variables r stored in _______
a) heap b) cpu register c) stack d) none

7) Program code is stored in ________
a) Heap b) CPU register c) stack d) None

8) Which of the following interrupts has the heghest priority________
a) Rs6 b)RS7 c) INT d) Trap ans: d) trap

9) wat is the function of the kernal_____
a) Process b) task c) not defined d) none of these

10) WAT DOES Microprocessor does when it encounters an non maskable interrupt____
a) finishes d current executing instruction n then serves interrupt b) finishes d current executing task n then serves d interrupt c) serves d interrupt at once d )none of these ans: a) (not sure)

11)the storage type used by microprocessor iz__
a) LIFO b) FIFO c) use both d) none ans:a LIFO

12)use of _____ clocking circuit is advantageous in term of use of power
a) osscillators b) crystal c) d) none ans: b)

13)when microprocessor encounters d HLT instruction_____
a) halts the execcution b) halts the execution and busses enter in to tri state c) d)all the above

14)busses in micro'sor does which of d following job ____
a) carrys d data b) carrys d address c) carrys d control signal d) all d above ans: d
Polaris Placement paper
15th March 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the sample paper of Polaris so can you please provide me the same
15th March 2016, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Polaris Consulting and Services Ltd is a provider of financial technology products, legacy modernization services and consulting for core banking, corporate banking, wealth & asset management and insurance.

Sample paper of Polaris

If s=a/b +c/d +1/e. and 0
which is the prime number? a. 119 b.115 c.127 d. none. ( ans for this question is :c)
If x is an odd integer, which of the following is even: ( answer for this question is
2(n+1). )
There are 30 balls , out of which 60% are green balls and the rest are blue balls.
how many waysthat we can pick the pair of blue balls?
a .21 b.2 c.12 . d none( answer for this is : 2 --plzz check it)
An officer is getting the salary of S rupees for H days of work, he has taken x days of
medical leave , then what is his average salary per day?
How many 2 digit numbers , which is a square ,with last digit as 8?( answer for this
is: 0)
One tank will fill in 6 min ar the rate of 3cu ft /min , length of tank is 4 ft and the
width is 1/2 of length, what is the depth of the tank ? (answer for this is: 3 ft 7.5
inches)
Find the next number in the series 3,4,6,9,13,?( ans: 18)
which one is the least likely of the other? a. triangle b. sphere c.pyramid d. circle.
The straight distance between A and C IS 60 miles,the straight distance between A
and B is 50 miles. the straight distance between B and C is 50 miles then what is the
distance from B to the straight line of A AND C? ( answer is: 40 miles)
portal in India, providing educational content for CBSE, state boards and various entrance/competitive
exams. QuestionPaper.in provides platform to students, teachers and parents to interact with other users
and share their knowledge and experience. We have largest collection of past and model question papers.
Most of these question papers are contributed from our users.
11.& 12.If A,B,C are having x,y,z marbles initially, A has given the same number of
marbles to both B & C ,as they have. next B has given the same number of marbles
to both A and c as much they already have, Similarly C also given to A & B . then
How many marbles that B has finally? ( ans: 2( 3y-x-z) )
if the total number of marbles are 72, then how many marbles A had initially?
a. 22 b. 20 c.36 d.39 ( ans for this is :39 , plzz check this)
A is 8 km east of B
B is 10 km north of C
C s 13 km east of D
E is 2 km north of
D.
then what is the shortest distance beteen A and E.? a. 5km b. 6km .c.13km d.18km
If the cost price of an item is x rupess,it was sold out after the successive discounts
of y% and z%. then what is the selling price of the item?
Cost price of an item is $50,the price has been increased to 108% ,and after some
days it was sold out with the discount of 10%, then what is the sold price of the
item?( ANS: $ 48.60 )
Download question papers from Question Papers of various Boards and Entrance Exams - CBSE AIEEE MAT CPT GUJCET MCA MBA B.Ed. Question Paper is a fastest growing educational
portal in India, providing educational content for CBSE, state boards and various entrance/competitive
exams. QuestionPaper.in provides platform to students, teachers and parents to interact with other users
and share their knowledge and experience. We have largest collection of past and model question papers.
Most of these question papers are contributed from our users.
How many 3 digit numbers are there in between 100 and 300 , having 1st and the
last digit as 2.
a.9 b.10 . c. 11 d. 12 ( answer for this is : 10)
If a=26, b=25, c=23...............z=1.then what is the value of z+y+x+...........+a=?
a.351 b.531 c.335 d. 235 ( answer for this : 351)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in