2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2014, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Procedure to do Chartered Accountant after B.Com

As you have done graduation, so there is no need to give CPT exam you can directly register yourself for IPCC exam.

Eligibility for IPCC after graduation:
Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in minimum 55% or equivalent grade in the exam conducted by recognized University

You can apply online or you may buy the prospectus and admission form from its centers.

There are 3 levels in CA
Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
IPCC (2 GROUPS)
Final examination

Subjects in Executive level
Accounting
Law, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Information Technology and Strategic Management

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course for graduates
2.5 years minimum.

Fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-

For more details here is the attachment

Direct admission to the CA Course Details

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Direct admission to the CA Course Details.pdf (93.3 KB, 862 views)
16th October 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to know Procedure to do Chartered Accountant after B.Com so will you plz let me know about it as I have done my b.com and want to go for Chartered Accountant study??
16th October 2019, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Chartered Accountant is the best career option for the Commerce students and hence many students after their commerce plan to make a career in the Chartered Accountant. Students who have an interest in the Accounting and Auditing they can make a good career in the Chartered Accountant field.

After BCOM, you can directly apply for CA-Inter (as per new syllabus), without doing CA-CPT, through direct entry Scheme.

Through Direct Entry route:

I. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (55%) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (60%):

(i) Enrol with the Institute for Intermediate Course.

(ii) Undergo Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS) consisting of

Courses on Information Technology and Orientation Course before commencement of their articleship.

(iii) Register for Practical Training of three years.

(iv) Appear in Intermediate Examination on completion of 9 months of Practical Training on first day of the month

in which the examination is to be held.

(v)Appear and pass in both groups of Intermediate Examination.

(vi) Register for CA Final Course.

(vii) Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills

(AICITSS) consisting of Courses on Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills

during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination

(viii) Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6 months of

articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is to be held

after successful completion of AICITSS.

(ix) Complete articled training of 3 years.

(x) Pass Final Examination.

(xi) Enrol as a member of the ICAI and be designated as Chartered Accountant.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in